"How to Be Angry Better (c)"
An Interactive Worshop Introducing
Anger Behavior Management and The F.I.B. Technique(TM)
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Check in: 9:30
Workshop: 10 am - 12 am
Catholic Life Center
The Tracey Center
1800 South Acadian Thruway
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Anger is not the problem! As a matter of fact, you have a right to your anger. It's the behavior that is the problem. Anger is a natural emotion, and, according to science, anger behavior is learned and wired in our brain. As a result usually develop the same behavioral style that we observed or lived with as children, or, since we decided early on NOT to act that way, we developed a style that is the total opposite. As is often the case, neither style is usually effective behavior. This workshop teaches the science behind how our behaviors are created and how we can change them by learning Anger Behavior Management(c) and the , "F.I.B.(TM) " Technique. Learn to live honestly and behave effectively...without regrets and guilt.
1. Learn the purpose of feelings.
2. Differentiate between anger and anger behavior.
3. Understand the neuroplasticity of the brain and its relationship to feelings, thoughts and behaviors.
4. Identify their own inappropriate anger behavior and how to choose new ones by using the Anger Behavior Management (c) technique, F.I.B.
5. Be able to apply them to real-life situations.
2 CEUS for Social Workers (applied for) and LPCs (applied for)